Exponential Living: Stop Spending 100% of Your Time on 10% of Who You Are (Penguin Random House) provides practical tools and is the guide to help busy individuals to integrate their personal desires into their life without detriment to their professional achievement. My 9 Principles of Exponential Living® focuses on how personal development fuels professional growth and empowers us to live in our true power, which is peace. Peace is the New Success®.
The Foreword is written by Usher and features interviews with Actor/Rapper Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, TV/Film Producer Will Packer, syndicated radio personality Bert Weiss, Actor Boris Kodjoe, Actor Nicole Ari Parker, Atlanta City Council President Ceasar Mitchell, CEO of John Maxwell Co. Mark Cole, retired NBA player/Philanthropist Darrell Griffith, and retired NFL player Peerless Price, to name a few.
In her book, Exponential Living® Sheri Riley shares her 9 Principles that serves as the guide for busy goal-oriented individuals to stop spending 100% of their time on 10% of who they are.
Her proven, transformational program provides practical solutions that empower people to:
- Remove the separation between who you are what you do
- Set priorities based on what you truly desire not just financial goals
- Identify the steps that move you when you feel stuck in the life you created
- Give yourself permission to stop, evaluate, and change course, if needed
- Identify and remove the mental, emotional, and physical distractions that steal your time